Hastings Miniature Railway is a 10.25″ (260 mm) gauge miniature railway located on the seafront of Hastings Old Town, East Sussex.
The railway opened on 5th June 1948 and still remains a popular tourist attraction to the present day.
The railway operates all year round (limited service through the winter).
Running Days and Opening Times
- January – February Half Term – Weekends* 12.00pm – 4.30pm (1 Train)
- February Half Term – Daily 11.00am – 5.30pm (2 Trains)
- February Half Term – Easter Holidays – Daily 11.00am – 5.00pm (2 Trains on Weekends)
- Easter Holidays – Daily 10.00am – 6.30pm (2 Trains)
- Easter Holidays – May Half Term – Daily 11.00am – 5.00pm (6.00pm weekends)(2 Trains)
- May Half Term – Daily 10.00am – 6.30pm (2 Trains)
- May Half Term – Summer Holidays – Daily 10.30am – 6.00pm (2 Trains)
- Summer Holidays – 10.00am – 8.30pm (2 Trains)
- Summer Holidays – October Half Term – 11,00am – 5.30pm (5.00pm in October) (2 Trains on weekends)
- October Half Term – 11.00am – 5.00pm (2 Trains)
- October Half Term – Christmas Holidays – Weekends* 12.00pm – 4.00pm (1 Train)
- Christmas Holidays – Daily** 12.00pm – 4.00pm (1 Train)
**Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
Single £2.00 Return £3.00 5 people ride for the price of 4
Daily Rover tickets (Unlimited travel on day of purchase)
Family Rover Ticket (2 adults + 2 children) £22.00
We now offer a reduced rate travel pass, free of charge to people living in the Hastings and Rother area. Upon presentation of this pass , passengers may ride at the current group rates (£1.50 Single or £2.50 Return). Please apply in person with proof of residency.